Topics of Interest
Adding Value to U.S. Export Business Prospects to Foreign Markets
Rauch Ex-Im is a trade firm dedicated to assisting clients successfully manage foreign trade opportunities by brokering opportunities between clients and Rauch’s Independent Sales Representatives and Distribution networks.
- Market Readiness Certification (MRC)*
- Appointment of Rauch as In-Country Sales Broker (Non-exclusive)
- Active promotion of your company to Rauch’s In-Country Independent Sales Representatives and Distribution networks
- Access to In-Country Fee-Based Support Services** including but not limited to:
- Customer Service
* Sales representatives, distribution networks, and customers want local support, not support from several time zones away.
** Fees for support services will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
- FREE 60 minutes workshop on ‘Strategies of Crisis Management for 2 individuals worth $1200 from the experts of Academy of Crisis Management and Auditing (ACMA), Rauch Education (RE), USA. A must have knowledge when exporting, these workshops are helpful to get deeper strategical insights in mitigating the market related risks
- Discounts on Rauch programs and customized services
- Free subscription of our Quarterly publication ‘Rauch Times’ along with special discounts to get a focused page/advertisement offering; an excellent opportunity to forward your thought processes to the global audiences, especially your customers.
2020/2021 Membership Fee
US$2,500 (Per Year)
*Membership fees will be automatically billed at the then current rate unless member opts out of membership 30 days prior to the next membership period.
*Value - MRC
As a Rauch Ex-Im member, upon successful completion of Rauch Ex-Im’s Market Readiness Process*** Rauch shall provide you with:
- Market Readiness Certification
- In-Country Broker services promoting your company’s products and/or services to Rauch’s Independent Sales Representatives and Distribution network.
**Purpose - MRC
In order to build a solid foundation for developing sustainable business relationships in a foreign market, it is imperative for U.S. suppliers and service providers, new or existing, to showcase their pre-assessed credibility on a diverse set of parameters ensuring that they meet the market requirements expected by foreign market sales and distribution networks.
***Process - MRC - Upon Completion of Membership Application & Payment
- Complete Rauch’s International Market Expansion Readiness Assessment (IMERA), a proprietary detailed market readiness analysis
- Complete one-on-one interview between Rauch and your organization.
- Receive a detailed assessment report which indicates the levels of readiness on various parameters and next steps required to meet Rauch’s Market Ready Certification requirements.
- Rauch Sales Broker Agreement.
- Independent Representative Preparatory presentation to Rauch Ex-Im.
- Upon successful completion of IMERA process, Manufacturer shall receive a Rauch Market Readiness Certification/Recertification.
- Listing of Manufacturer’s brand with 250 words write-up and 1-minute movie and/or link to Manufacturer’s website onto Rauch Ex-Im’s website in the Member Spotlight section.
- Inclusion of your company in Rauch’s portfolio of companies and direct engagement by Rauch with its Independent Sales Representatives and Distribution network to begin promotion of your company’s products and/or services
* IMERA is an online questionnaire which allows applicants to complete on their schedule and to save or change information prior to submission to Rauch.
** Organizations can expect to take 4 to 6 weeks to complete the draft submission of Rauch’s International Market Expansion Readiness Assessment (IMERA).
*** Certification review and renewal is automatically included as part of the membership renewal process and Rauch Sales Broker Agreement.