Topics of Interest
Rauch Export-Import together with the U.S. Department of Commerce Commercial Service (USDOCCS) and the India Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers Association (IEEMA) is organizing a USDOCCS Certified Trade Mission to India for January 16-24, 2020.
Don’t Miss this Unique Business Development Opportunity!
Registration for BOOTH SPACE & ATTENDANCE at ELECRAMA 2020 Package Option 1 is now closed.
Your company can still be represented at this Major Global Event!
Rauch understands that for many companies the expense and travel time associated with attendance of a trade event is part of a long planning cycle and that because of this your company cannot physically attend the event.
While package option 1 has closed, your company can still benefit from exposure at the event by having Rauch act as your authorized event representative.
Trade Mission Objective
To introduce U.S. firms to India’s electrical and electronics market sectors at ELECRAMA 2020 the world’s largest confluence of the complete electricity ecosystem, held biennially since 1990 in India.
- World's Largest standalone electrical exhibition covering the entire electricity value chain
- 14th edition; 30th year and growing at CAGR of 12%
- Covering 110,000 gross sqms, with 1200+ exhibitors – 900 Indian and 300 foreign exhibitors
- Largest congregation of the Indian Power and Electrical Sector – Policy Makers; Regulators; Public Sector Companies; State and Private Utilities; EPC; Large/Medium/Small sized companies; Wholesalers and Retailers; Academia and Engineering Students; Research Bodies
Trade Mission Benefits
- Direct contact with key potential customers in target country
- Potential for greatly shortening the sales cycle
- Enhance familiarity with the target country’s market, business practices and culture
- Potential for finding distribution, representation, investors or logistical help
- Hands on and up-to-date market information
- Foreign market intelligence and troubleshooting
Target Products & Services for Trade Mission:
Apart from the standard products/services required in power sector, following are the new trends in power sector market:
- Smart Grid solutions
- Smart Metering solutions
- Home automation and Control
- Assisted living solutions
- Internet of things (Iot) solutions
- Retrofitting/refurbishing solutions
- Solutions for data analysis and trends
- Public private partnership in distributions sector
- Roof-top solar
- Integrated Grid management and Control
Representation Package - $2,980.
Provides Significant Exposure and Meeting Opportunities to companies and includes the following High Value Offerings:
Rauch acting as your authorized representative at the ELECRAMA trade event will;
- Schedule and attend 5 (five) pre-screened 1 on 1 meetings on your behalf with companies and contacts appropriate to your target market that may include potential partners such as agents, importers, distributors / wholesalers, retailers, joint venture partners, licensees and local businesses;
- Engage visitors and key decision-makers on the show floor – starting conversations, introducing your company’s product offerings;
- Hand out your company’s marketing materials;
- Generate an after-show report that contains information on interested parties and recommend follow up;
- Provide a complimentary listing of your company’s name and logo on the Rauch Ex-Im Website;
- Provide a complimentary listing of your company’s name for one year on the IEEMA website as the part of post-show event highlights;
- The name of participants will be appearing in IEEMA journal as a part of post-show repertoire. The circulation of IEEMA journal is in tune of 10,000 copies;
- Discount on future Rauch and IEEMA events
# Companies will be required to complete an in-depth questionnaire so that Rauch together with IEEMA and USDOC can identify the best meeting candidates.
Event Page and Registration Link: http://www.rauchex-im.com/events
For More Information Contact
Skype: Rauch International
WeChat ID: Rauch_International
WhatsApp: Rauch International
Senior Commercial Specialist
Embassy of the United States of America
U.S. Commercial Service
The American Center
24 Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi - 110001, India
Submit a Business Event
To have your economic development or international trade event posted in the calendar send us a request.Fill Out Request Form
Notable Events from Around the World 2020 – 2022
2019 Monthly Events TBA
Contact us for more information at:Events@RauchEx-Im.com